Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello

hello~~ everyone~~ I'm Foo Yong Hau, my name is foo Yong Hau, u can call me Yong Hau, all my frens call me Yong Hau or Ah Hau, and sometime they call me Hau, Hau 's slang is similar lyk Hao...
i'm 21 years old after the coming 26th March, now i'm 20years old, and going to 21 soon..
izzit i'm so Gila in intro myself ?? hehe..dun worry...actually i'm tis kind of ppl TOO... no lah no lah...i'm not lah...i'm person who very Honest, Clever, Hardworking, Smart, Free( 的空 ) and pro in LAST Minute Work and so many lah~ Tis is my first blog...hope u guys Dun scold me huh....thx thx...going to sleep now~~ bye bye~~

4 comments:

  1. What a boring blog, someone please go SCRATCH his car.

    21 year old big deal ah. Hardworking my foot, everyday go play soccer or basketball only.

    Use Alienware laptop to play games only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...where got oh~~~ my pc is not Alienware leh...and i seldom play pc game de....really...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you still have a nick name so called 符大爷!!
    pls write something more than just intro urself....>,<
    very bored to read your blog ler daye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...paiseh lah....i'm seldom intro myself 1.....haha...

    ReplyDelete